Ivory georgette mermaid gown with hand pieced Chantilly lace appliqué on bodice. Skirt has hand cut organza petals intermixed with Chantilly lace motifs and organza sprig embroidery.
When I first saw you, I knew that you were very special. I knew you are the person I wanted to share whole of my life with. Your heart and beauty have inspired my mind and well being. You have shown me the complete new path of seeing towards the life. For all these reasons, I promise you to love and respect you forever through health and sickness, richer and poorer.
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Gown Sketches
When I saw Kim in her wedding gown it took my breath away. She seemed to have developed a whole new level of Hollywood sophistication, presence and of course, she exuded sheer joy. Working on this wedding was such an incredible process and like most design endeavors there has to be a sense of trust, and for a wedding, a sense of fun and friendship.
Ivory bias-cut crepe back satin gown with V-neck and circle skirt.
Ivory ballgown with full tulle skirt, basque waist, and hand-pieced Chantilly lace appliqué on bodice and train.
Ivory georgette mermaid gown with hand pieced Chantilly lace appliqué on bodice. Skirt has hand cut organza petals intermixed with Chantilly lace motifs and organza sprig embroidery.
Ivory georgette mermaid gown with hand pieced Chantilly lace appliqué on bodice. Skirt has hand cut organza petals intermixed with Chantilly lace motifs and organza sprig embroidery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment